Matching inks to needs
No two materials are alike. They often require very different inks in order to produce the quality and clarity that is demanded. Whether printing on matte stocks or glossy finishes, inc.jet provides inks that dry quickly, are water resis- tant, and adhere to the most difficult substances. And since inc.jet uses HP thermal inkjet technology, it offers pig- mented as well as dye and solvent-based inks, providing you with even more printing possibilities.
inc.jet’s Managed Print system recognizes the exact ink type and configuration of any jet.fuel cartridge that has been placed into the system (42ml and quick disconnect) and configures the system to maximize performance and print quality. The automatic ink detection and system configuration assures that a Managed Print product will print optimally in our print heads.
- Carton Black + for porous materials like Kraft, Lumber and Paper
- Express Black (dye) for porous materials like Paper
- G-Force Black (pigment/solvent) for semi- and non-porous materials like PVC and Glossy Stock
- Hypersonic Black (dye/alcohol) for porous materials like Plastics
- Jet Black Delta +2 (dye) for porous and coated materials like Paper and Glossy Stock
- Noir Black (pigment/dye) for porous materials like Paper, Lumber and Glossy Stock
- Overcoat Black Delta + (dye) for porous and coated materials like Paper, Glossy Stock and Coated
- Pigment Black (pigment) for porous and coated materials like Paper and Kraft
- Poly Black (dye/solvent) for non-porous materials like Plastics
- Pureflex UV Curable (pigment/solvent) for non-porous materials like Glossy Stock and Coated
- Supersonic Black (pigment/solvent) for specialty materials like Tyvek
- Universal Black (pigment/dye) for porous materials like paper and lumber
Call us today at 1-800-387-5173 for more information about jet.fuel inks for industrial packaging applications.